[Faccus] Update on campus-wide service issues

Natasha Jennings njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 30 12:44:41 EDT 2013

12:00 p.m. update - Via email and IST Notice Board
IST is beginning to restore individual services, starting with Exchange email (Connect).

Thank you for your continued patience as we work to restore the other affected services.
________________________________
11 a.m. update - IST Notice Board
IST is aware of significant service issues and continues to investigate the issue. Affected services may include:

  *   services requiring CAS authentication ( e.g., LEARN )
  *   JobMine
  *   Quest
  *   myHRinfo
  *   some websites
  *   accessing Wifi
Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

Natasha Jennings
IST Communications Officer
njennings at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:njennings at uwaterloo.ca>
519-888-4567 ext. 37951