[Faccus] IST Professional Development Seminars in November and December

Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 25 16:48:45 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon,

On behalf of the IT Professional Development Advisory Group<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/cs/pdag.html> (PDAG), I am pleased to announce the professional development seminars scheduled for November and December. <http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/istweb/profdev/profdev.html>  The seminars are open to everyone on campus, and there is no need to register. Some of the seminars are webcasted/recorded.

Please let me know if you have suggestions for seminars in January and February.

Bob

Bob Hicks<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/as/directors/bobhicks.html>
MC 2010
(519) 888-4567, x32194