[Faccus] Ignore and delete: Important! 2013 webmail upgrade to confirm email is active to avoid email being disabled

Natasha Jennings njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 21 15:51:38 EDT 2013

If you received the below email, please ignore and delete. This is a phishing attempt.

Note: If you submit login/credentials to such phishing attempts, you're potentially giving the attacker access to Human Resources information, which can include your name, address, birthdate, SIN, payroll & benefit information, and student records.