[Faccus] Friday Oct 18, 9am, MC 2009 - Short presentation on campus Wi-Fi upgrades and quality assurance
bruce at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 17 09:22:39 EDT 2013
I am going to give an approximately 25 minute presentation at 9am Friday October 18, in MC 2009, on campus Wi-Fi upgrades and quality assurance.
This is likely mostly of interest to those in client support roles, but all are welcome to attend.
I will be covering:
* Campus Wi-Fi upgrades (including residences)
* How we design, install, and monitor campus Wi-Fi
* Ongoing quality assurance
* Factors affecting service
o Client devices
* What we are doing about some issues that can affect service, and what else is needed/planned going forward
(note this is the usual time and place for IST professional development seminars, but there is none scheduled for this week, so I have taken the time slot)
Director, Technology Integrated Services
Information Systems and Technology
(519)888-4567 x38323 or x40100
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Faccus