[Faccus] announcement going to instructors (Information for instructors using e-classrooms this fall)

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 5 12:46:17 EDT 2013

Hi Charlene, Jane, FACCUS members, and others,
Each term, or at least for fall and winter, just before the start of the term, the IST-ITMS team sends information to instructors about what is changing in the e-classroom environment. I attach the file containing the information that will be sent (CPA does this on our behalf), hopefully today, but I only sent it to them today! The topics are:
1. New or Revised E-classrooms: EIT-1015, RCH-110, RCH-112, DC-1350, DC-1351, HH-1101, OPT-309, OPT-401 and OPT-1129
2. Keys and a Nexus account: Also, important notice that EIT-1015, RCH-110 and RCH-112 now use an “RFID tag” system so need to get RF tag!
3. Podium Software Requests
4. iPad, Playbook, other Digital Interface Devices in e-classrooms
5. Portable AV equipment
6. Using Waterloo LEARN

I hope you are enjoying the sounds of the beginnings of our "new year". I am not crazy about the pounding music outside, but hey, it's frosh week :-)
Cheers,