[Faccus] HD Initiatives meeting minutes/IT-helpdesk web site

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 3 11:32:25 EDT 2013

Hi all

The IT-helpdesks website URL is: https://pilots.uwaterloo.ca/it-helpdesks/

The minutes from our HD Init meeting Aug 19 are at: http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/cs/faccus/Meeting%20Minutes/FACCUSHDInitiativesAug19-2013.html Thanks to Lawrence for preparing them! If you have anything to add/change in the minutes, please let me know.

If you have any co-op students who need access to the faccus sharepoint site, please let Cheryl Skingley know.

Lisa :)
                                                      _
Lisa Tomalty
Information Systems and Technology, Arts Computing Office

Univeristy of Waterloo
MC2052
(519)888-4567 x 35873
ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca