[Faccus] Adobe software

Sandra Laughlin laughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Aug 23 15:03:31 EDT 2013

Afternoon all

As most of you are aware, Adobe has announced they are changing their licensing for CS products to a subscription based model.
Immediately this impacts our student Adobe software that has been available in the CHIP, MC1052. As we are no longer able to provide this software to our students, we are pointing them to the student Adobe<http://www.adobe.com/ca/education.html?showEduReq=no> site which contains information on obtaining software through the subscription model.
If you know of any courses in your area requiring students to use Adobe software, can you please forward this email to the instructors.
The CHIP will continue to sell Adobe CS products to faculty and staff until an end date to our current program has been announced. When I have that date, I will pass it on to all of you.

Enjoy the weekend!

Sandy

Sandra Laughlin
License Coordinator