[Faccus] Ignore and delete email: Webmaster Alert

Natasha Jennings njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 17 13:42:40 EDT 2013

 Good afternoon,

If you received the below email, please ignore and delete. This is a phishing attempt.

How can you quickly identify this message as a phishing attempt?

*        Email address does not match university name

*        Hovering mouse over 'CLICK HERE' link shows a suspicious link

*        Time message was sent

*        Use of a 'warning code'