[Faccus] IT Helpdesk Social Events update

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 10 09:55:12 EDT 2013

Hi all

Just an FYI that the Bomber event is still on ...please rsvp if you haven't already :) (details below)

The Mel's breakfast has been cancelled as this date doesn't seem to work for anyone. Maybe a breakfast event in the fall will be better timing.

Lisa :)

Lisa Tomalty
Information Systems & Technology/Arts Computing Office

MC 2052/PAS 2023
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
MC2025/PAS1083