[Faccus] RT4

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 8 15:28:33 EDT 2013

Hi all,

At the last Help desk initiatives meeting, some of you expressed an interest in seeing RT4. If you would like to see a test version, please let me know and I can arrange to set up an account for you.

Note, that the version we have installed on the development server is not customized or modified at this time, but it does have some data from the existing system. We plan to make changes to forms and features, etc. during the implementation of RT4.

Lisa :)

Lisa Tomalty
Information Systems & Technology/Arts Computing Office

MC 2052/PAS 2023
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
MC2025/PAS1083