[Faccus] FYI: Waterloo IT Helpdesk Social Events!

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 5 09:24:39 EDT 2013

To: FACCUS members

This is just an FYI that we are planning our first social events for staff and supervisors of IT Helpdesks across campus. I have emailed a subset of faccus so you may have already received this message. If you are receiving this message for the first time, and work at your helpdesk or supervise the staff who work on your helpdesk, please let me know if you wish to attend, or pass this email along to your helpdesk staff (including co-op students).

Thanks and have  a great weekend!!