[Faccus] Introducing the uWaterloo Connect IT blog

Natasha Jennings njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 8 08:44:35 EDT 2013

Looking for a way to stay up-to-date with IT on campus? Interested in knowing how IT measures up, and how we're working to make it better?

Visit the uWaterloo Connect IT blog<collaborate.uwaterloo.ca/connect-it>.

Each week we'll post about an element of IT on campus, what we've heard from you through the IT Strategic Plan process, and what we're working on now in that area. While the initial focus will be the IT Strategic Plan, other IT related topics/issues may be blogged about. Using your WatIAM ID, you'll be able to login to comment and share your feedback.

Natasha Jennings
IST Communications Officer
njennings at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:njennings at uwaterloo.ca>
519-888-4567 ext. 37951