Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 7 19:48:09 EDT 2013

Topic:     Transforming IT Operations: A Survey of Effective Practices
Date:      Friday May 10, 2013
Time:      9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2009
Speaker:   Shawn Winnington-Ball

What is this 'DevOps' thing you've been hearing about?  How can we improve the way we manage IT?  This talk will provide an introduction to DevOps and focus on the characteristics of high-performing IT service organizations, surveying ideas and best practices from popular books and talks by industry leaders.

This session will not be webcasted/recorded.

Bob Hicks<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/as/directors/bobhicks.html>
MC 2010
(519) 888-4567, x32194