[Faccus] MATLAB, Comsol, ArcGIS, Mathematica and LabVIEW license renewal and year-end webstore closure
rwlewis at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 16 14:46:04 EDT 2013
IST Scientific Computing Webstore license renewal information
Please remember to renew your licenses for MATLAB, Comsol, ArcGIS, Mathematica and Labview. Purchases made in 2012 will expire May 6 and the software will no longer work.
The webstore will be closed for year-end processing April 22 to May 1, so there are still a few days before and after closure to renew your licenses without downtime.
* You are receiving this email because you made a purchase in 2012, or a license was purchased for you.
* If your licenses have been renewed, you do not need to do anything further.
* Verify the expiry date of your licenses by logging onto the webstore.
To renew your licenses, login to the webstore at:
Tips on Purchasing
* Payment must come from a university account (AFF).
* You will need to specify what software you are purchasing.
* You will need to list the WatIAM ID for each person.
* Each purchase is for one piece of software.
Please send any questions to request at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:request at uwaterloo.ca>.
R. William Lewis
Client Services - Information System & Technology
University of Waterloo
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Faccus