[Faccus] IT Strategic Plan Open House: Mar 26 at 10am, DC1302

Pat Lafranier pllafranier at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 19 15:41:12 EDT 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Information Technology (IT) Strategic Plan<https://uwaterloo.ca/it-strategic-plan/> team is hosting a second Open House for the campus community on Tuesday, March 26 from 10:00 a.m. to noon in DC 1302. You will hear about our progress since December, including the emerging directions for IT at Waterloo, some of the areas we need to address based on our findings, and next steps towards the first collaborative IT Directions plan to be released in April.

We look forward to your participation and feedback. No registration is required.