[Faccus] preparing announcement re WiFi upgrades

Bruce Campbell bruce at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 11 09:29:26 EDT 2013

Please review:

  http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/~bruce/CampusWiFiUpgrade.pdf

Comments, questions, suggestions, welcome.

I hope to send to Daily Bulletin editor for possible publication there.
I have alerted campus tech shop staff that many of their PC laptops
are single band, and they are reviewing.

Please ask all help desk staff to take a moment to
review the above, and also this link http://wifi.uwaterloo.ca/user.html
which is included in the document, so that they are in a position to
assist users collecting the information to submit an RT, if needed.

--
Bruce Campbell
Director, Network Services