Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 19 10:23:46 EST 2013

Topic:     Scheduling, Timetabling and Examinations Project (STEP)
Date:      Friday February 22, 2013
Time:      9:00 am to 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2009
Speaker:   Mark Walker, Associate Registrar, Records and Systems

Waterloo is moving back to the future as we return to a student-demand driven protocol to create as many conflict-free schedules for students and instructors.  The presentation will cover some of the history, principles, simulations, current and future initiatives that will help us meet the challenges of increased student enrollments, demands for more efficient use of our classroom inventory and the need to ensure that students get the courses they need to meet their degree requirements.  This is also an opportunity to share best practices when it comes to the roll out of a major campus initiative.

Please note that this seminar will not be webcasted/recorded.

Bob Hicks<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/as/directors/bobhicks.html>
MC 2010
(519) 888-4567, x32194