[Faccus] Friday morning seminars in March and April

Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 14 15:52:38 EST 2013

Good Afternoon,

On behalf of PDAG<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/cs/pdag.html>, I am pleased to announce the schedule of Friday morning seminars for March and April 2013<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/istweb/profdev/marapr2013profdev.html>. Please note that the "BlackBerry 10" seminar that was snowed out on February 8th has been rescheduled for Friday March 8th, 10:30 am to 11:30 am, in DC 1302.

It is not necessary to register for the Friday morning seminars. It's first come, first served for seating. Many of the seminars are now webcasted/recorded. An abstract will be emailed each week, usually on the Tuesday before the presentation is taking place, to remind people about the seminar and to provide more information about the topic. As well, the schedule has been known to change, so the weekly reminders will alert you if that happens.

Finally, please let me know if you are interested in participating in PDAG, or if you have  suggestions for future topics, or both.

..Bob

Bob Hicks<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/as/directors/bobhicks.html>
MC 2010
(519) 888-4567, x32194