Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 5 13:13:53 EST 2013

Topic:     The BlackBerry 10
Date:      Friday February 8, 2013
Time:      9:00 am to 9:45 am
Room:      DC 1302 *** Please note this room ***
Speakers:  Darren Greenough (Senior Technical Account Manager, BlackBerry)
           Daryl Papoushek (Senior Director, Canada Sales, BlackBerry)

In this seminar you will have the opportunity to learn about the new BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Learn about the new platform (QNX) that BB10, and all future devices, will run on.  Learn about the "Hub" , the gathering place for every message you receive, the new keyboard that learns how you write, how the BlackBerry 10 keeps personal and business information separate, learn how navigating the Web is so much better, and really nice is the BlackBerry 10 can multitask! Learn more about these features and much more. We anticipate that a lot of our faculty, staff and students will be using a BlackBerry 10 soon.

Please note that this seminar will not be webcast/recorded.

Bob Hicks<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/as/directors/bobhicks.html>
MC 2010
(519) 888-4567, x32194