[Faccus] [UW-RT #271042] Update 10:45 am: Status of LEARN - site unavailable; help site set up

Centre for Extended Learning General celgen at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 31 14:18:34 EST 2013

Thu Jan 31 14:18:34 2013: Request 271042 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by chappell
       Queue: ExtendedLearning
     Subject: Update 10:45 am: Status of LEARN - site unavailable; help site set up
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: andrea.chappell at uwaterloo.ca
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.uwaterloo.ca/Ticket/Display.html?id=271042 >

Hello,
There has been no significant news on a recovery time. This update is to
let you know there is a memo going to the Deans, meant as a message to
send to all instructors. In it will be a pointer to a support site,
showing instructors how to generate a mailing list to contact their
students by email. Instructions are also available for how to give access
to large files, rather than sending them through email.
https://uwaterloo.ca/learn-help/while-learn-down

News on LEARN is at the same site.
https://uwaterloo.ca/learn-help/news

We're not sure when the message will be sent to instructors, but this is a
heads up of the support they may be looking for.

More news as we get it.
Andrea