[Faccus] [UW-RT #270945] Update 8:55am: Status of LEARN - site unavailable after problems discovered

Centre for Extended Learning General celgen at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 31 09:01:05 EST 2013

Thu Jan 31 09:01:05 2013: Request 270945 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by chappell
       Queue: ExtendedLearning
     Subject: Update 8:55am: Status of LEARN - site unavailable after problems  discovered
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: andrea.chappell at uwaterloo.ca
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.uwaterloo.ca/Ticket/Display.html?id=270945 >

[Thu., Jan. 31, 8:55am]
Hello again,
We reported to D2L the HTTP 500 errors and also that our system was very
slow. They know there is a problem and were working on it. We agreed it
was better to have the system unavailable than run with those problems. We
do not have a recovery time as yet, sorry.
Andrea