[Faccus] [UW-RT #270937] Update 7:45am: Status of LEARN - site available, but slow, some errors msgs reported

Centre for Extended Learning General celgen at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 31 08:11:58 EST 2013

Thu Jan 31 08:11:58 2013: Request 270937 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by chappell
       Queue: ExtendedLearning
     Subject: Update 7:45am: Status of LEARN - site available, but slow, some errors msgs reported
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: andrea.chappell at uwaterloo.ca
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.uwaterloo.ca/Ticket/Display.html?id=270937 >

[Thu., Jan. 31, D2L 7:45am update]
Hello,
Desire2Learn made our system available again and said we can "assume that
all work has been completed and that we have finished our verification
testing of your site". However, the support team is seeing errors (HTTP
500) and has had reports of problems logging in by students and faculty
members. The system is very slow. We will be talking to D2L about this and
we will keep you updated as soon as we know more.
Andrea