[Faccus] [UW-RT #270929] Update 4:25am: Status of LEARN - site remains redirected, recovery time revised, ~7:30am

Centre for Extended Learning General celgen at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 31 06:05:30 EST 2013

Thu Jan 31 06:05:29 2013: Request 270929 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by chappell
       Queue: ExtendedLearning
     Subject: Update 4:25am: Status of LEARN - site remains redirected, recovery time revised, ~7:30am
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: andrea.chappell at uwaterloo.ca
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.uwaterloo.ca/Ticket/Display.html?id=270929 >

[Thu., Jan. 31, D2L 4:25am update]
Hello,
D2L sent an update at midnight, indicating that the process they had
anticipated finishing by then was 98% done, and that once it completed,
they would start verification.

At 4:25am the update indicates a 2-3 hour process needed. It is a bit
confusing as to what this process is, except that it involves migration of
our data and files to the new configuration. They will provide a further
status update upon completion, which could be 6:30 - 7:30am based on their
estimate.
Andrea