[Faccus] Happy Holidays to All!

Dave Wallace dwallace at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 20 20:32:03 EST 2012

Hi IT Community Members!

It has been a great pleasure to join the University of Waterloo this year and get to know many of you through the IT Strategic Plan work, projects, meetings or at the WatITis conference.

I am very thankful for the excellent work that all of you do in your role at the University.  It is amazing to see how much IT touches virtually all aspects of uWaterloo, for students, faculty and staff.  You make a difference every day, and I look forward to working with you in 2013 and onwards in optimizing IT’s enablement of research, teaching and learning, student life and administration.

In the meantime, all the very best to you and your families in the Holiday Season!

Thanks, Dave

Dave Wallace
Chief Information Officer
University of Waterloo