[Faccus] NETWORK ALERT - 2012-11-2 - Routing Issues

sbourque at uwaterloo.ca sbourque at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 2 15:09:30 EDT 2012

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2012-11-2

Start Time:              14:45

End Time:

Impact:           External Connectivity

Resolution:

Submitted By: sbourque at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:
We have isolated the problem to one of our ISPs and have implemented a temporary solution to route around the issue at approx. 2:45pm

The ISP has been contacted and is aware of the situation and were working on its resolution.

Until we have confirmation that the repairs are complete and verified we will continue to route around this ISP. We are unsure how long this will be, however, we are still redundant and operating with 2 of our 3 peers.

Notice Submitted:    Fri Nov 2 15:09:30 EDT 2012

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Help Desk at ext: 84357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca