Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 30 16:55:50 EDT 2012

Topic:     University of Waterloo's New Social Media Committee
Date:      Friday November 2, 2012
Time:      9:00 am to 9:45 am
Room:      DC 1302 *** Please note this room ***
Speaker:   Aaron Miller, Manager, Social Media and Community Engagement

Social Media has become a valuable tool in how we communicate on campus. With many different areas on campus using Social Media differently, Communications and Public Affairs determined a need for a campus wide Social Media Committee. Aaron Miller is the chair of the committee.

This seminar will look at the mandate, objectives and initiatives that this committee is undertaking and provide updates on new Social Media trends.

We will also examine the Social Media Working groups and offer opportunities for you to get involved!

Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2010
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca