[Faccus] IST Professional Development Seminars in November and December

Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 26 16:35:25 EDT 2012

Good Afternoon,

On behalf of PDAG<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/cs/pdag.html> I am pleased to announce the schedule of Friday morning seminars for November and December.<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/istweb/profdev/profdev.html>  The schedule contains a list of suggestions for future seminars in 2013, along with a suggested speaker. These seminars have not yet been scheduled or confirmed.

If you have suggestions for future topics, please contact me or any member of PDAG.

Thanks,

Bob

Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2010
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca