[Faccus] NETWORK ALERT - 2012-10-17 - Module Upgrades

sbourque at uwaterloo.ca sbourque at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 4 13:51:50 EDT 2012

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2012-10-17

Start Time:              07:00

End Time:	08:00

Impact:           none

Resolution:

Submitted By: sbourque at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:
The equipment that routes traffic to Hydro One Telecom and one of our Orion links will be undergoing maintenance on Wednesday October 17th between 7 and 8 am.

It is necessary to power down the hardware while the modules are being upgraded.  These changes are required to accommodate an additional ISP and are in line with our core network upgrades.

This notice is informational only, no outage is anticipated.
Any traffic on these links will automatically re-route to an alternate provider.

Notice Submitted:    Thu Oct 4 13:51:50 EDT 2012

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Help Desk at ext: 84357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca