Bob Hicks bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 2 10:36:54 EDT 2012

Topic:     Presenting to Adult Learners
Date:      Friday October 5, 2012
Time:      9:00 am to 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2018A ** Please note this room **
Speaker:   Larry Brown

The adult learner is a very different person from the child learner, and as trainers/presenters we need to adjust to those differences if we want our message to get through.  For many of us, though, the teaching model we're most familiar with is the one we experienced back in school.  This seminar will  introduce some insights into Andragogy (learning strategies focused on adults) which may help you with your own training projects.

Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2010
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca