[Faccus] large general use computing labs on campus

Steve Carr steve.carr at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 28 15:29:08 EDT 2012

The Multimedia lab in Engineering is bookable, I believe, at 120 seats. And the WEEF lab is just being upgraded, at 130+ seats.

Stephen Carr                                    Ph. 519-888-4567 x36444
Consultant, IST-Client Services             200 University Ave. W.
Liaison to Faculty of Engineering                         Waterloo, ON
University of Waterloo                                               N2L 3G1