[Faccus] mass email investigation project

Bob Hicks bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 25 12:24:08 EDT 2012

Good Afternoon

As part of the mass email investigation project<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/istweb/Project%20Charter%20Mass%20Email%20Technology%20Investigation.pdf>, we are looking at various email tools including Groupmail. A number of areas use Groupmail (e.g. Registrar's Office, Grad Office, Housing). If Groupmail is used in the faculties as well, we might be able to get a better deal via group licensing. Please let me know if your faculty office uses Groupmail for mass emails.

The project team would also like to know if your faculty is using another application for their mass emailing needs.  I would be happy to answer questions you have about the project.

Thanks,

Bob.

Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2010
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca