[Faccus] Student Computing Consultant (SCC) Training

Cheryl Skingley cskingle at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Aug 17 07:59:52 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone:

As promised, here is the 2 day training schedule for our SCC's.  Arts and the CHIP are sending one of their student staff to the training and I wanted to extend the same offer to any other student staff you may want to send over to participate.

The training takes place on Thursday, August 30 and Friday, August 31.  On Thursday we are over in the Math building and on Friday we are in Village 1 Great Hall.  All of the details can be found on the schedule.  Meals are available for all of the staff who are coming.  If you would like to send any of your full time staff, they would be welcome as well.

If you could let me know as soon as possible, that would be great!  It would have been nice to give you more notice, but our schedule is dependant upon Village 1 renovations being completed and moving back to our regular space.  We now think the schedule will work with the move.

Thanks!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Cheryl Skingley
Information Technology Manager
Housing and SSO Teams
Information Systems & Technology