[Faccus] co-op students sought for LEARN (D2L) feedback sessions

chappell at uwaterloo.ca chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 13 14:17:40 EDT 2012

Hi again, everyone,
Thank you very much for your response! We now have 28 co-op students to
contact for the sessions so we don't require more. Jan Willwerth is
organizing this and will contact those co-ops, and their supervisors, to
set the focus group times, two of which should run on July 24th and 26th,
and one more to be set yet.

Your help is much appreciated.
Cheers,
Andrea