[Faccus] FW: minutes - please review

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 30 10:11:59 EDT 2012

Hi all

Please see the notes from Sean Mason below re: watiam items from our faccus meeting. Please reply all so that Sean sees your reply or, contact Sean directly.

Thank you,
Lisa :)

Lisa Tomalty
Information Systems & Technology/Arts Computing Office

MC 2025/PAS 2023
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
MC2025/PAS2023