[Faccus] Congress 2012 conference: reminder regarding podium computer logins

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Sun May 27 16:14:14 EDT 2012

Hello all,
This is just a reminder, after some experiences today, regarding the
*podium computer logins*. The ".\" is REQUIRED with the username, as
below (and as in the Volunteer Handbook). I understand the username is
NOT case sensitive, but of course the password IS case sensitive.

Username: .\Congress2012
Password: Bigthinker!

Backup login account:
Username .\Congress2012a
Password: Bigthinker!

Also, a reminder the *wireless password* (or pre-shared key) for
Congress2012 wireless is simply: bigthinker

Things seem to be going well at uWaterloo according to reports from
Dwight Schmidt of IST-ITMS, who is coordinating a lot of the attendee
A/V support and who is attending the twice-daily debrief meetings. He notes:
Clarification on shirt colours:
- Yellow (not sure if it's "danger yellow" :-)  for volunteers
- Blue for people employed by Congress (the Federation)

I watched a bit of the Big Thinker lecture today by the streamed video
and it looked good so thanks to Scott Charles and Dianne Naughton for
covering that. I also understand some quick response for some
microphones to use in the PAC was much appreciated by Laurier, though I
don't know who solved that one.

Thanks to everyone who's at the campus providing support today, and will
continue this week!
Cheers,
Andrea