[Faccus] Xerox Copier Installation Timeline

Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 17 15:57:24 EDT 2012

Good Afternoon

At last Tuesday's (May 15) FACCUS meeting it was noted that the Xerox printers have started to arrive in some areas. The contact person for each printer (attached) may not contact the IT people in their area to let them know this is happening, and this causes some issues. I spoke with John Jaray this morning  and John provided me with the implementation schedule (attached) up to June 1st. John will provide the schedules for June as he receives them. Please note John's request in the email below, to let him know who will take responsibility for registering the MAC addresses.

If you have any questions about the schedule or the procedures please talk to John Jaray. John is copied on this email.

...Bob

Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2010
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194