[Faccus] problems accessing LEARN (D2L) - following up with D2L

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 19 14:50:34 EDT 2012

Hello again,
We heard D2L is replacing a core networking switch, and expects the
access problem to be solved by 5:30pm.

Those of you who sent email to instructors may wish to send them this
update, with apologies it is so hot on the heels of the one I just asked
you to send! I think more information is better than none in this case.

I will email again only to provide an updated estimate if the repair
time has changed, or to indicate the system is restored.
Andrea