[Faccus] Problems with Waterloo LEARN (Desire2Learn learning management system) since at least 11:15PM last night

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 5 12:03:00 EDT 2012

Hello,
An* update at 11:00* provides the following information.
"Based upon the scans and file checks that are required to complete, the
current estimated uptime is within the next 3-4 hours. We will provide
more definite updates as they become available."

Note that going to http://learn.uwaterloo.ca now gives a message that
the system is unavailable, as we requested.

Based on these estimates, we may see the system return between 2:00pm
and 3:00pm, but I'm not sure how solid that is. Again, I'll send an
email if there is, including that it is back up.
Andrea