[Faccus] Room needed for 6-day technical security training course - any ideas?

Pat Lafranier pllafranier at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 13 14:35:07 EDT 2012

Good afternoon!

Do you know of any room on campus that could be used for a 6-day course?

Jason Testart, Director of Information Security Services in IST, is arranging a technical security training course for IT staff on campus. This course would take place April 16th to the 21st inclusive from 9am until 7pm each day (until 5pm on Saturday).

Other requirements:

·         Classroom-style seating for 32 students (no computer lab).

·         Each seat to include 3 linear feet of table space.

·         Power available nearby for each attendee¹s laptop.

·         Screen, LCD projector, flipchart or whiteboard, and presenter¹s table.

Please reply to this email or contact Jason Testart, jatestar at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:jatestar at uwaterloo.ca> as soon as possible. We would really like to hold this event on campus and with your help we can make this happen.

Pat Lafranier, Client Services

Information Systems & Technology