[Faccus] Access to OnBase for Support Staff

Marg Stephenson mstephenson at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 14 09:21:19 EST 2012

Good morning OnBase support staff,

I realize that most of you do not have access to OnBase.  We do have a set of test documents in OnBase, containing a few public PDF and image documents.  If you would like to have access to these test documents, then please let me know.  If so, I will then have you added to the ADS security group DMS-OnBase_Users_TestDocs.  This will give you the appropriate permissions within OnBase to access these test documents.  For those of you who do request permission, I will follow up with another email later once you have been given your access.

Please pass this along to other support staff, as appropriate.

Thank you,
Marg

Margaret Stephenson, BMath
200 University Ave. W., MC6236