[Faccus] Trust between Connect and Nexus removed

Jennifer Keir jkeir at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 11 15:24:37 EST 2012

As part of the ADS and NEXUS amalgamation, we've been experimenting
with trusts between the active directories.  I thought this email might
be useful to you.  If you see problems, please let us know
(request at uwaterloo.ca).  We'll try to keep you informed of future changes.

Jennifer
Client Services, IST