[Faccus] Please reply asap if you have Undergrad co-ops who own a smartphone, and can spare him/her for one hour tomorrow a.m.!

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 4 09:05:31 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone who passed along this note to your co-ops. We now
have the requested number of participants so don't need any more. Your
help is very much appreciated, especially at such a last minute! I've
replied to the students who volunteered, to let them know the sessions
are in MC2009.
Cheers,
Andrea