[Faccus] IT Professional Development Seminar

Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 13 09:37:37 EDT 2011

Topic:     Green IT Advisory Group
Date:      Friday September 16
Time:      9:00 am to 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2009
Speakers:  Lowell Williamson (AHS), Tim Farrell (IST)

The Green IT Advisory Group (GITAG) was formed in 2010 to create a community of users of information systems and technology (IT) that is sustainable where its members embrace principles of Green IT within the Economic, Social and Environment spheres. Since its inception GITAG has been promoting Green Computing initiatives across campus. We will highlight our accomplishments, what activities we are currently working on and how you can easily help to be green in your daily activities.

Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2010
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca