[Faccus] NVivo software license

Sharon Campbell sharoncm at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 30 14:47:54 EDT 2011

Hello Sandra
I noticed in a FACCUS discussion last year you were looking into licensing NVivo for the University.   I wondered if that ever happened?  We are needing to use it for three ongoing studies right now and it would be very convenient if it was available throughout the University.

Thanks

Sharon Campbell, PhD

H. Sharon Campbell, PhD | Senior Scientist | Propel Centre for Population Health Impact
Research Associate Professor | Applied Health Studies | University of Waterloo
T: (519) 888-4583 | F: (519) 886-6424| sharoncm at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:sharoncm at uwaterloo.ca>| www.propel.uwaterloo.ca<http://www.propel.uwaterloo.ca/>

The Propel Centre for Population Health Impact is a partnership between the Canadian Cancer Society and the University of Waterloo. Propel's vision is to prevent cancer and chronic disease by improving health at a population level.