[Faccus] VPN docs / training

Stephen Carr smcarr at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 15 09:51:01 EDT 2011

WatIAM does not currently provide this information. Also, I'd like to see all grad students in the grad studies group, not just those employed as a TA, RA, whatever, otherwise we will be getting a lot of requests from those excluded, and we'd need a good reason to explain to them why they are excluded.

Stephen Carr                                    Ph. 519-888-4567 x36444
Consultant, IST-Client Services             200 University Ave. W.
Liaison to Faculty of Engineering                         Waterloo, ON
University of Waterloo                                               N2L 3G1