Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 7 09:51:29 EST 2011

Topic:     Cloud Services for Education: Office 365
Date:      Friday March 11
Time:      9:00 am to 10:00 am
Room:      MC 5158
Speaker:   Karen McGregor (Microsoft)

Microsoft believes that cloud-based services are the best way for education customers to get access to the same great productivity tools that our largest enterprise customers use. Our Live at Edu service supports over 15 million education users today with great free email and collaboration tools, on mobile devices, browsers, and desktops. In this session, Karen will show you the enterprise-class collaboration tools in the next wave of our cloud services strategy - Office 365 for Education.

Please note that this seminar is taking place in MC 5158 and the seminar will end at 10 am.

Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2010
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca