[Faccus] PDF Issues

Mary M Burden mary at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 24 15:56:28 EST 2011

Hello,

I have several faculty members that cannot download pdf files - error msg attached. They can be Mac users running MacMail or Outlook and they can be PC users running Thunderbird or Outlook. The only commonality is that they are all on the Exchange server.  If they forward to message to a Gmail or Yahoo account (for instance) the file downloads successfully. I have Goggled this with no success.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so was there a fix?

Thanks,
Mary
Mary Burden
Client Services Manager