[Faccus] FW: OnBase Upgrade - postponed to Dec 5/6

Marg Stephenson mstephenson at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 29 08:58:02 EST 2010

Good morning,

I am passing along an email that Tracey Sinclair sent out last week to her graduate admissions OnBase users.

On Dec 5 and 6, IST will be upgrading OnBase from version 8.2 to version 10.0.  As Tracey states below, the newer version requires only Java.  Please have a look at Tracey's last paragraph where she advises current ActiveX users to confirm they have Java installed on their workstations (now required for Dec 6).

If you have any questions about this upcoming upgrade or OnBase, please email me or give me a call.  I am happy to answer any questions that you might have!

Marg

Margaret Stephenson, BMath
200 University Ave. W., MC6236
Waterloo, ON   N2L 3G1