[Faccus] Microsoft Campus Agreement

Sandra Laughlin laughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 26 15:57:20 EDT 2010

Hi all:

As mentioned at the FACCUS meeting last week, a Microsoft Desktop Campus Agreement is now in place for our campus.
All UW owned faculty, staff, grad student and student lab machines are covered under this agreement.
I will be sending out sets of the media to each faculty and the library.
Individuals may pick up the media in the CHIP, MC1052 - please note that there is a $5.00 charge per cd/dvd at time of pick up.
For details of the agreement, please read over the FAQ and email me any additional questions that you may have.
http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/admin/MS%20Campus%20Agreement%20FAQ.html

Thanks
Sandy

Sandra Laughlin