[Faccus] clients using server "Antivirus"

Tim Farrell tim at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 10 15:12:10 EST 2010

The mail list server won't allow me to send anything over 40kb so I cannot send the server report. It is a whopping 1,393kb tab delimited file showing all clients using  the server Antivirus. Stale computers drop off after 30 days. If anyone wants this file just send me an email.

BTW Lisa said no more than 3 people would want this list anyways. I told her if I get more than 3 requests she has to moon-walk at a Friday morning seminar.... So get your orders in... operators are standing by...

Tim Farrell
Information Systems and Technology, MC-1036, University of Waterloo.
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1 * 519-888-4567 X35189